- This event has passed.
Fall Protection – Burnaby
September 20 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This is a 4 hour course that introduces workers to Fall Protection methods. Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain when Fall Protection is required
- Identify and describe major Fall Protection methods and the key associated FP equipment
- Explain and apply the Fall Protection hierarchy
- Determine when a Fall Protection Plan is required and describe the main components
- Develop a Fall Protection Plan based on a given scenario
Important: Photo ID is required to receive a certificate.