Microsoft Excel (Advanced) – Burnaby
August 21 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Save hours and minimize errors by learning how to manage data and reporting through tables and with the use of pivot tables, graph data and be able to make dynamic charts and identify trends with trend lines.
Build error proof data entry sheets through the use of data validation techniques so that reporting is virtually error free. Learn to use advanced functions like Vlookup, If function and build complex nested functions with ease.
Come with your questions and learn tips, shortcuts and how to program simple macros from a Microsoft Master Instructor.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course.
- Use advanced functions such as
o Lookup and reference
o Conditional logic
o Conditional summary
- Add data validation, including using pick lists
- Remove duplicate data; circle invalid data
- Create, modify or remove a hyperlink
- Work with shared workbooks
- Add protection to workbooks and worksheets
- Track changes
- Use data analysis tools
- Create and modify PivotTables or PivotCharts
- Use slicers with PivotTables
- Create and run Macros
- Add form controls
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops for the course.
Max participants: 12