- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel for Business – Burnaby
May 29, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course:
- Customize excel options and views
- Create and manipulate tables
- Filter and sort data
- Apply formulas
- Use the correct syntax to insert functions
- Create and format cells and ranges
- Order and group cells and ranges
- Apply cell ranges and references in formulas and functions
- Summarize data with functions
- Apply conditional logic in functions
- Format and modify text with functions
- Create and format charts and objects
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops for the course.
Max participants: 12
What previous participants said:
“Informative! I’ve learned a lot.”
“Very thorough, I feel pretty proficient.”