Microsoft Word for Business – Burnaby
September 27 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
- Create and format documents
- Customize options and views
- Configure documents for printing or saving
- Insert and format Objects such as Shapes, Images and Smart Art
- Create Multi-level and Bulleted lists
- Utilize Page and Section Breaks
- Create, edit and format Tables
- Apply References such as Endnotes, Footnotes, and Citations
- Use captions for pictures
- Generate Table of Contents and Index
- Create QuickParts and manage Building Blocks
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Partcipants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops for the course.
Max participants: 10