- Handling of all the paperwork involved in managing apprentices, from registration to hour reports to registering for school to completion.
- Assistance with finding technical training seats for our CITN-sponsored apprentices.
- Assistance with accessing grants and bursaries.
- Custom training: one call and we can organize any course at any location, using our network of quality-assured training providers.
- All certificates are tracked within the CITN training portal.
- Members receive a discount on all CITN classroom courses.
- Company-specific curriculum development.
- Online courses through Moodle.
Looking to advance in your career? We can help.
- If you are between jobs, our referral network connects you with other employers looking for qualified workers like you.
- Discounts on personal development courses for members.
- Monthly training newsletters.
- Course reimbursements.
The CITN attends networking and recruitment events every year in order to engage with industry stakeholders and ensure that our member companies are visible to workers looking for employment.
Membership and communication platforms
We provide expertise on current issues facing the industry through our participation on committees both provincially and nationally. In addition, CITN and CITN members have memberships in and engage with the following organizations: