Have you ever wondered how emotionally intelligent you are, or what your Emotional Quotient (EQ) is? Let us help you answer these questions with our half-day workshop on July 24 in Burnaby called Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – The Myths and the Mastery!
This workshop is designed for all employees and has proven to be an exceptionally powerful and practical learning experience that will benefit participants in their professional and personal lives. You’ll learn how to build better relationships, learn to stay calm and deal with stress more effectively, deal with difficult people and negative energy, and achieve greater happiness.
Here’s what’s covered:
- What EQ really means in practical, everyday, real world terms
- Why EQ is a far more important success factor than IQ
- The EQ – Happiness Connection
- How to identity your current level of EQ
- The predictable attitudes and behaviors of low EQ people
- Four sure-fire strategies on how to develop truly healthy EQ
- How to deal with unreasonable people with low EQ
- How to achieve the delicate balance of intellect and emotion and make “common sense decisions
- How EQ impacts your ability to build and sustain productive relationships
- How to assert yourself to ensure you get your needs met without appearing like a bully
- How to stay positive around negative people
You can register for this workshop or any of our other courses here! And while you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to our training newsletter here. We look forward to seeing you at some of our upcoming courses!