- This event has passed.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – The Myths & the Mastery – Burnaby
April 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The research is crystal clear – regardless of the type of work, EQ is the cornerstone of superior performance. When star performers were analyzed the one consistent common denominator was they had healthy EQ!
The purpose of this course is to demystify EQ, help people assess their current level of EQ and most importantly provide proven and practical strategies on how to develop ones EQ.
This workshop is designed for all employees and has proven to be an exceptionally powerful and practical learning experience that will benefit participants in both ones professional and personal lives:
- Build better relationships
- Learn to stay calm and deal with stress more effectively
- Deal with difficult people and negative energy
- Achieve greater happiness
- What EQ really means in practical, everyday, real world terms
- Why EQ is a far more important success factor than IQ
- The EQ – Happiness Connection
- How to identity your current level of EQ
- The predictable attitudes and behaviors of low EQ people
- Four sure-fire strategies on how to develop truly healthy EQ
- How to deal with unreasonable people with low EQ
- How to achieve the delicate balance of intellect and emotion and make “common sense decisions
- How EQ impacts your ability to build and sustain productive relationships
- How to assert yourself to ensure you get your needs met without appearing like a bully
- How to stay positive around negative people
Instructor: Greg Campeau has delivered over 2400 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success. He has established a client list that includes organizations like Finning, Lafarge, NHL Coaches Association, BC Hydro, Rogers Wireless, APEG BC, SNC Lavalin, Klohn Crippen Berger and many more.