- This event has passed.
FREE How to Grow Great: Standard Operating Procedures (Breakfast Session) – Langley
October 25, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Growing your construction business, regardless of whether you are starting out or have been in the industry for years, can bring it’s set of challenges and requires careful planning. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) could be critical in your ability to navigate the challenges that growth brings.
This presentation will provide you with the knowledge and skills to create and implement to add consistency to your business processes, improve construction quality, and prevent occupational health and safety issues.
After this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of proactively investing in SOPs
- Develop effective SOPs
- Identify the Purpose, Scope, Responsibility, Definitions, Procedure, Keep In Mind, and Records content of a process
- Manage SOPs with an efficient header review process
- Reduce training/onboarding time
- Have the time and ability to scale up your business
Presenters: Justin Bontkes and Jerry Pol – Caliber Projects.
This session is free to attend but space is limited so pre-registration is required.