- This event has passed.
Microsoft Outlook – Langley
February 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tired of living in your Inbox? Maybe you shouldn’t be there. Learn how to create a powerful time management dashboard in Outlook that will show you what you need to do on one screen and allow you to manage your priorities and schedule. Learn key setting changes in Outlook and a handful of keyboard shortcuts that can eliminate 100’s of mouse clicks per day and keep you more focused on what is most important in your day and better manage and delegate work.
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
• Learn time saving tips for managing your calendar
• Create an effective file/e-mail management system
• Learn the 5 D’s of e-mail management to keep your Inbox empty
• Understand how to use Tasks and To-dos
• Create a single dashboard to manage almost everything you need to do in Outlook on one screen
• Use Outlook to assess priorities and level workload for the week
• Learn to file and forward e-mails with a single click
• Utilize search folders
• Learn to delegate, manage and track work
• Learn how to run multiple small projects using Outlook
• Use time saving advanced e-mail functions such as redirect, delay or set expiry dates for e-mail messages and voting buttons
Course duration: 4 Hours
Want to take Outlook with OneNote Training? Click here to register: https://citn.simplesignup.ca/5220
The course assumes that students have completed the Microsoft Outlook course or have a good working knowledge of Outlook.
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops.