- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Microsoft Outlook with OneNote
September 15, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
Tired of living in your Inbox? Maybe you shouldn’t be there. Learn how to create a powerful time management dashboard in Outlook that will show you what you need to do on one screen and allow you to manage your priorities and schedule. Learn key setting changes in Outlook and a handful of keyboard shortcuts that can eliminate 100’s of mouse clicks per day and keep you more focused on what is most important in your day and better manage and delegate work.
Tired of trying to keep track of meeting agendas and minutes? OneNote will change the way your team addresses the management of your meetings and simplify the creation and sharing of agendas, minutes and tracking of action items that come out of all the meetings you attend.
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
• Learn how to keep your Inbox empty on a daily basis
• Learn how to manage all priorities from a single dashboard
• Reduce the number of e-mails you need to send and become a better manager
• Run multiple projects simultaneously from Outlook and be able to completely manage and report on each one using custom screens
• Transform the way your team manages meeting agendas, minutes and action items into a streamlined system that completely integrates with Outlook
• Learn how to capture all information that belongs to a project and share and collaborate on it in a single integrated tool
Course Length: 8 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Webinar time: 8:30am – 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)