- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Microsoft Word
October 6, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
Learn to get the most out of Microsoft Word. Learn time saving shortcuts for selecting, navigating, and formatting and create professional looking business documents such as letters, forms, and newsletters in a fraction of the time. Participants will learn key functions for using documents to manage project notes, details of jobs, notices, contracts, and other administrative requirements.
After this course, students will be able to:
- Create and format documents
- Customize options and views
- Configure documents for printing or saving
- Insert and format objects such as Shapes, Images or SmartArt
- Create multi-level and bulleted lists
- Utilize page and section breaks
- Create, edit, and format tables
- Apply references such as endnotes, footnotes, and citations
- Use captions for pictures
- Generate table of contents and index
- Create QuickParts and manage building blocks
Course Length: 8 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Webinar time: 8:30am – 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)