- This event has passed.
WEBINAR – Public Speaking: Presentation Survival School
November 19, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this two-hour webinar, you will be introduced to the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
What Will Participants Learn?
- How to establish rapport with their audience
- Techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- How to understand their strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- How to recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- How to develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Different ways to prepare and organize information
- How to prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
Presenter: Pamela Bragg – Sarkany Management Inc.
Pamela Bragg is the owner of Sarkany Management Inc., a Human Resources Consulting firm, which offers a broad range of HR services. Pamela has a comprehensive background in executive level human resources and holds a Masters Certificate in Strategic Human Resources & Organizational Change.
Disclaimer: The content of this presentation is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.
Webinar Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)