- This event has passed.
How To Be A Better Foreman – Victoria
May 17, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Many great trades people take a foreman position and fail. Not for lack of skills or drive but simply for lack of guidance on how to be a great foreman. This 1-day course gives participants the fundamentals of field leadership, organization, crew morale, efficiency, and productivity.
- Understanding why and how many foremen fail
- How the foreman’s role has changed
- Dealing with workplace conflict without being a jerk
- Learning how to anticipate production and jobsite issues
- Understanding general and subcontractor dynamics
- Understanding your role as a leader
- Understand how you play a major role in increasing jobsite productivity
What previous participants said:
“Well structured, informative course.”
“Nice to hear different perspectives.”
“Valuable: Learning to communicate with other people on the job site.”