- This event has passed.
Microsoft Outlook – Strategic Management – Burnaby
June 22, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Learn to navigate quickly, and far less, through Outlook and how to create a powerful single page dashboard that will let you strategically manage all your appointments, tasks, email and follow-up calls on a single page.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course:
- Understand how Outlook is set up and the types of information it can track
- Create, format and send messages
- Create or modify signatures for e-mail
- Choose customized outlook settings and views
- Organize and manage messages using quick steps
- Utilize the powerful search tools in outlook
- Create rules and out of office notices
- Use the To Do bar to manage tasks
- Manage multiple calendars
- Create and organize tasks, appointments, meetings and events
- Create and manage notes, tasks and journals
- Utilize options such as voting buttons, flags or level of importance
- Create contacts and groups
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops for the course.
Max participants: 12
What previous participants said:
“Great teaching style!”
“Well done, good course.”