- This event has passed.
Project Management & Site Supervision – Penticton
April 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Do you know how to manage complex project that require sub-trades so they stay on time and on budget?
Learn how to plan and schedule complex projects, getting people to work as a team, managing the job site to meet WHMIS and Residential Construction waste standards.
- Manage employees and sub-trades to complete jobs on time and on budget
- Run projects safely and effectively
- Get tools to establish schedules an manage changes or delays
- Learn roles, duties and responsibilities to become a qualified project manager/site supervisor
- Advance your career in construction
This course meets the “Construction management and supervision” qualification requirement for New Residential Builders as set out by the Licensing and Consumer Services Branch of BC Housing.
This course meets the requirements for Builder Qualifications as set out by the Homeowner Protection Act. This course is approved for 30 Group A CPD points, and 8 Group B CPD points.