- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Microsoft Excel for Business
July 23 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
Learn to use Excel to create budgets, track costs and generate quotes. Learn tools and ideas that will save time and create professional looking proposals and plans. Participants with only a very basic knowledge of Excel will quickly progress to create basic databases, budgets, graphs, reports and the fundamentals of building equations.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course:
– Customize Excel options and views
– Create and manipulate tables
– Filter and sort data
– Apply formulas
– Use the correct syntax to insert functions
– Create and format cells and ranges
– Order and group cells and ranges
– Apply cell ranges and references in formulas and functions
– Summarize data with functions
– Apply conditional logic in functions
– Format and modify text with functions
– Create and format charts and objects
Course Length: 7 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.